Eloping in the great outdoors is the perfect way to start your marriage. Not only will you be surrounded by the beauty of nature, but you’ll also have the opportunity to make your elopement a unique and intimate experience. Whether you’re planning a destination elopement or opting for a more local option, there are plenty of natural settings to choose from. Read on for best Elopement Ideas for Nature Lovers –
- One popular option for nature lovers is a mountain elopement. The majestic peaks provide a stunning backdrop for your ceremony. Plus, the natural beauty of the mountains will make for some unforgettable photos. Popular mountain destinations include the Rocky Mountains in Canada and the United States, the Swiss Alps, and the Himalayas. If you’re planning a mountain elopement, be sure to consider the time of year. Some mountain ranges may be inaccessible during the winter.
- Another great option for nature lovers is a beach elopement. There’s nothing quite like getting married with your toes in the sand and the sound of the waves in the background. Popular beach destinations include the Maldives, Bora Bora, and Hawaii. Keep in mind that weather and tides may play a role in your beach elopement! Be sure to plan accordingly.
- For those who love the great outdoors but want something a little more unique, a forest elopement might be the perfect choice. The natural beauty of the woods provides a serene and peaceful setting for your ceremony. Popular forest destinations include the Redwoods in California, the Amazon Rainforest, and the Black Forest in Germany. Keep in mind that a forest elopement may require a bit more planning. You’ll need to find a location that is both accessible and private.
- Another idea for nature lovers is a waterfalls elopement. The sound of the falls and the mist in the air can create a very romantic and intimate atmosphere. Popular waterfall destinations include Niagara Falls in Canada, Iguazu Falls in Argentina, and Victoria Falls in Zambia. Keep in mind that the weather may affect your elopement, so be sure to check the forecast and plan accordingly.
- Finally, for those who love the great outdoors but want something a little more off the beaten path, a desert elopement might be the perfect choice. The natural beauty of the desert provides a unique and serene setting for your ceremony. Popular desert destinations include Joshua Tree in California, Atacama Desert in Chile, and the Sahara Desert in Morocco.
Whether you’re planning a mountain, beach, forest, waterfall, or desert elopement, be sure to consider the time of year, weather, and accessibility. And most importantly, remember to choose a professional elopement photographer who will be able to capture the natural beauty of your special day.
Are you ready to plan your beautiful wedding or elopement amidst Nature?
I can’t wait to help you plan your DREAM celebration!